-->

Saturday 2 July 2016

An Interview With Lorraine Reguly Founder of WordingWell.COM



Today we are going to share an interview post on Techcws. It’s our first interview post. Lorraine and I are friends on Facebook. She is based in Canada and is the founder of wordingwell.com. She is not only a blogger, but is also a freelancer and writes article for other blogs. Currently she works with her three blogs, as she mentions in her interview. We met on Facebook in the secret group of Iftekhar Ahmed called PTI-Premium Tricks by IFTISEO. When I offered to give an interview for TechCWS,  she agreed.




Are You Interested To Give Interview For Techcws? Click Here


Here are my questions for Wordingwell founder Lorraine Reguly



1.    Tell Me About Blog?


I have three blogs.

WordingWell caters to bloggers, writers, freelancers, and business owners. I give away a free ebook called 20 Blog Post Must-Haves to my subscribers.

The Blind Writer caters to anyone who wants to move their writing forward. It provides writers and bloggers direction on writing productivity, and also teaches others to master the English language through improved vocabulary and grammar.

Laying It Out There is my personal blog where I post on various topics about my life. There you will find personal stories, stories about what’s currently going on in my life, recipes, advice for self-publishers, etc.

2.    When did you start your blogging professionally?


I began blogging in January 2013. The fourth post I wrote ended up hitting the #1 spot in Google. Since then, many of my posts have ranked #1.

3.    How important is Keyword Research in what you do as a blogger?

For many bloggers, this is important. We all want to rank high in the search engines! However, it’s not that important to me and I will tell you why. I don’t like to write for search engines. I write for real people, and I don’t like to censor my words or change my writing style.

4.    What are some blogging myths that you don’t believe are true?

The biggest misconception about blogging is that one person can learn to “do it all.” This is not true. Learning takes time. So does blogging. So does running a business, especially if you are an entrepreneur. Eventually, you will need to hire help!

5.    Do you outsource anything in regarding to your blog?

Yes. But this information is private. Sorry!

6.    What’s the Best Hosting Company that you’ve worked with any why?

I use Abivia Inc. for my hosting needs. They are a Canadian company, and I am based in Canada. For copyright reasons (because I’m a writer and an author), I prefer to have all of my words and works published in Canada using a Canadian host.

7.    How important do you think Google will be in the future of Blogging?

Google is very important to bloggers. Google controls mostly everything! From providing bloggers with services such as Gmail (and all its features) to Google Analytics, bloggers are going to rely on Google for years to come.


8.    What’s your best advice for making money online?

Earn passive income. Create a course and sell it. Launch an affiliate program and pay others to help you sell your product.

9.    What is your Blogging main source to earn money Online?

I have several income streams. I earn through AdSense. I earn through my various freelancing services, including writing and editing. I earn through book sales. I earn through selling links to others (advertising). I earn through affiliate marketing. I also earn through other work I work I do for various clients.

10.    How Much Earned You per Months in $$$?

LOL This information is private.

11.    What’s your take on sponsored reviews?

Do them. Why not?


12.    Name some of the good Blogger whom you look up to any why?

I have had many different influences on me during my blogging career. I’ve listed many of them in my post 30+ Blogger-Sharks Spouting Oceans of Knowledge.


13.    What was the most challenging movement in your blog content development processes any why?

 

I am not a technical person, and learning how to manage the technical aspects of my websites took time. I have learned to hire others when I need help, rather than trying to figure things out for myself. It’s easier, and it saves me headaches and stress!


14.    If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?

Read my post 5 Things New Bloggers Need to Know. ‘Nuff said.


15.    What is your outside interest?

I like swimming and walking. I like watching TV shows. I enjoy spending time with my parents, playing cards. I also like reading. I read a lot.
I like my life much better now.
To learn more about Lorraine, read Rape, Drugs and Prostitution — One Blogger’s Journey to Success.


Hope you guys enjoy this interview. If you are interested to give an interview for Techcws then feel free to contact us

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner