-->

Monday 2 November 2015

Top 10 SEO Questions You May Face in Interview

Top 10 SEO Questions You May Face in Interview  

SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) is one of the most important department on the web and the most important area of Internet Marketing.Grabbing an SEO Intern or an SEO expert for your company is difficult according to my knowledge.I’ve seen many SEO experts working for 20k to 30k INR a month.When I see peoples working hard like this and when the company calls them SEO Expert , a question comes to my brain with a question :) If he’s a real SEO expert he’ll be making more than 50k INR from his comfort zone, then why the hell he’s working here for 20-30k INR a month? seriously I couldn’t get the answer for this but on the other hand I’ve noticed that these SEO experts doesn’t even know what is “Link Juice”  

SEO Questions

1. What is SEO in 2015?
2. Black Hat SEO or White Hat SEO which one you choose?
3. Difference between backlinks and Internal links?
4. What you know about Indexing something?
5. Which algorithm from Google concentrate on spammers?
6. What was the last Google algo update?
7. Explain Panda 4.0 (or the latest)
8. Meta tags are important these days?
9. Suppose if we give you a site to analyze for SEO, which part you concentrate first?
10. Who are crawlers? are they single or married? explain them.




These are the few questions I developed with my brain with my practical experience and if someone can answer this, I’m sure he can make some changes for your company in terms of SEO


 
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner