-->

Monday 2 November 2015

How to Make $100 a Month Easily With Twitter Facebook And Blog

Aha! The title looks spammy right? may be but you know blogbeatz and you know me and I will never ever recommend anyone anything without testing it.But this one really worked for me and I’m damn sure that it will work for you too.You are here because you love to make money online and I think I’m right.so what have you done before? you started a blog and now you’re seeking for adsense but whats in it after getting adsense $0 in balance unless you click on your own ads 😛 (Never do it ).So here I come up with an old method but a new way to make money online easily without having a blog or a website even you don’t need a domain name.So all you need is a PayPal account and a facebook account.Don’t worry if you are not having PayPal because you can hold your payments as well as you can take it after a long period of time also no worries :).So the things I’m going to discuss here is Shorten Links..Hey Hey Hey don’t get irritated its not the old methods like you start an account and share them then finally nothing right ? huh here the game is different , as I said I’ll never ever recommend you to try things unless I give it a try.Here is a screen shot from my Dashboard.


So Here Goes the Steps I’ve Done.

+ I Signed Up Here to start a New Account in the above URL Shortening website.
+ After that I decided to Hire my friend because of the lack of time.(50/50 Share)
+ I selected some of the Local Facebook Groups and Found 2 Groups with 100k Members Each
+ I started selecting amazing videos from Youtube and Shorted the links
+ After that I guided my friend and said him to do that Job
+ He used to share instantly on all groups
+ The Best thing is that the members of the groups are eager to watch that kinda videos and they          appriciated my friend.
+ Fianlly after 20 Days of Instant Sharing We earned $71 and you can just think about my 30 days earning ;).

According to my opinion the shortner I used is the best one in the industry paying around $1.30 /1000 Visits from India.You can see many other highly paying ones but all are fake  and scams so stick on this only.



Advantages of Shorten Link Used By Me

+ Low Payout Rate at $5
+ Good eCPM and Click Value
+ Easy Interface
+ Trustable.
+ You can see many payment proof at Google.

So guys enjoy the earning if you want a good income online at least to manage our girl friends expense :).You can sign Up for Free Here :)
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner